What is Polypropylene?
Polypropylene is a flexible woven fabric made of plastic fibers. It is one of the most versatile and waterproof of woven webbing types, and won't stretch when wet. This makes it an excellent choice for outdoor and utility applications.
Many people marvel at the numerous applications of Polypropylene webbing for outdoor use. With natural resistance to sun damage and mildew, and some ability to float, heavyweight polypropylene works well for boating, rafting, camping, and sports applications.
Features & details
- UTILITY WEBBING - This strapping is water, UV resistant and won't stretch like nylon does. Suitable for outdoor use, this heavyweight webbing is a must-have when camping, boating, rafting and more.
- UV AND FADE RESISTANT- Polypropylene webbing is made from thermoplastic resins. The material is resistant to moisture, acids, oil and grease. It even has some ability to float on water.
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES - Strapworks polypropylene webbing is tough with a tensile break strength of 1800 pounds. It measures .06 in thickness.
- EASY TO WORK WITH – This flexible webbing is easy to manipulate and sew. Made with a tight weave, it’s tough and aesthetically pleasing. Use this poly-pro strapping for crafts, gear repair, and more.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.