ALUMINU LOCK CHANNEL FOR GREENHOUSE PLASTIC INSTALLATION, 6.5 FT LONG
- 6.5 ft of rust and maintenance-free aluminum alloy
- Offers a superior connection for your greenhouse’s covering
- Easily holds greenhouse plastic or shade cloth up to 20 mil thick
- Mounts to all wood or steel structures; pre-drilling or self-tapping screws recommended
- 1⅛" Wide, ½" High, 1/16" thick profile, inside of channel is 1⅛". Wiggle wire is included.
When you build a greenhouse, you’re making an investment in your future as a commercial or hobbyist farmer. Using this durable and affordable lock channel in that greenhouse’s construction will ensure that it lasts for years to come in even the harshest environments. What’s more, this lock channel for spring wire (also known as wiggle wire) can help prevent greenhouse plastic tearing that commonly occurs during or after greenhouse installation. The flexibility of this lock channel allows you to bend the channel around the arches of your hoop house. The aluminum allows for easy pre-drilling or use of self-tapping screws which makes installation a breeze. Once your greenhouse is constructed, you can rest easy knowing that the aluminum alloys will keep your lock channel from rusting or decaying over time.
If this is your first time making use of a lock channel, please be sure to watch the videos below for a demonstration on how easy they make adding and removing your greenhouse covering. Want to learn more about lock channel and spring wire? Check out our article, what is wiggle wire on the benefits offered by our aluminum lock channel and the spring wire it works in tandem with. Interested in buying 100 pieces or more? Contact us to learn more about the special rates we offer on bulk purchases.
Buying 100+ pieces? Email, call or text us for a special rate: 630-408-2201
Start your own greenhouse today by clicking the "Add to Cart" button above!
Still undecided on Lock Channel? Check out our blog which talks about Wiggle Wire Lock Channel and its advantages.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.